|Local||RM 250||RM 300|
|International||USD 100||USD 120|
|Registration (student/non-student) fee includes:||Attendee/Non-presenter registration fee includes:|
All scientific program during the conference
|All scientific program during the conference |
Registration and Payment
Registration and payment can be made through the two following methods:
- For international presenters and participants, payment can be made by credit card using EDAS payment system. Please use this link for the registration and payment: https://edas.info/r27459
- For local presenters and participants, payment can be made by direct transfer to the following bank account:
Account no: 98986301400088
Bank name: CIMB
Account name: UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA
Please use the paper ID as the payment reference. After the payment has been made, please email the proof of payment to the RoViSP secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org using the email subject “RoViSP 2021 proof of payment for Paper ID: your paper ID”. Please also attach the proof of citizenship for local presenters and participants.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Once you have registered for this conference, cancellation can be made no later than 45 days before the conference start date. In this case, you are eligible for a full refund minus the transaction fees if applicable. Cancellation made less than 45 days before the conference will not be refunded.
- Cancellation can be made by writing to the RoViSP2021 conference secretariat provided in this website. Phone call will not be entertained.
- Refunds will not be granted for no-shows and the paper will not be considered for publication in the conference proceeding. If the presenter is not able to deliver the presentation and wish to replace with someone else who is in the list of authors of the paper, a prior written notification should be made to the conference secretariat.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances that the RoViSP2021 has to be cancelled, registration fees will be refunded in full. This does not include any other additional cost such as travelling and lodging.
- The refund process may take up to 90 days after the conference date.